How to write Dissertation
In the New Education Policy (NEP), a very novel addition has been made to the under-graduate and post-graduate levels. That is about the introduction of a compulsory Paper on ‘Dissertation’ (लघु-शोध-प्रबंध) for the BA and MA students. That has completely taken the students and even teachers by surprise. Many have expressed anxiety about coping with both the qualitative and quantitative aspect of this novelty. Earlier, There was an optional paper at the MA (final) stage and only such students were given that paper who scored good marks in MA (previous). This problem was highlighted in CSSP workshop held recently and many requests came to us to do something about this.
As the CSSP is engaged with inculcating a new research culture in the country, we have taken this NEP initiative as a positive introduction in higher education that will orient the students to the callings of research at the beginning of their higher studies.
In view of this, the CSSP is organising an online two-days’ workshop on 27-28 February 2023 (Monday-Tuesday) from 2.30 pm – 6.30 pm. In this workshop, we propose to take a holistic approach from A to Z about the conceptualisation, structuring, operationalisation and finalisation of the research leading to writing and submission of Dissertation. It will be a great learning experience for young scholars and many eminent faculties will be there to guide and supervise participants.
We also invite faculty members who are facing this challenge and we shall also discuss the matter from their perspective.
For Registration click here
- E-certificates will be issued to participants.
- Last Date for Registration –26 February 2023. However, if seats are filled earlier, we may close the registration before the last date.
- Registration Fee is Rs 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only).
- A zoom link will be sent to each participant.
- A WhatsApp group of participants will be formed where information related to workshop will be shared.
If you have any queries, please contact
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar, Programme Coordinator (8858378872),
- Dr. Dharmendra Pratap Srivastava, Assistant Director (Academic) (9140552409)
- Mr. Kamal Kumar Srivastava, Research Assistant (9721990988).