Centre for Study of Delimitation
The CSSP has also worked to study a much neglected area of research, the Delimitation of Constituencies. The Chairman, Dr. A.K. Verma, had written the following articles on Delimitation-
1. ‘Identity, Identification, and Political Representation: The Missing Scheduled Tribes in Uttar Pradesh’ in Fixing Electoral Boundaries in India: Laws, Processes, Outcomes and Implications for Political Representation’ (Ed.) Mohd. Sanjeer Alam & K. C. Sivaramakrishnan, Oxford University Press, 2015
2. Fourth Delimitation of Constituencies: An Appraisal, Economic And Political Weekly, 43(11), March 15, 2008, pp. 12-16.
3. ‘Delimitation in India: Methodological Issues’ Economic And Political Weekly, 4-10 March 2006, pp. 794-799.
4. ‘Delimitation and Dalits’, Mainstream, Vol. XLI, No.33, 2 August 2003, p.26-27.
5. ‘Issues and Problems in India’s Delimitation Exercise’, The Indian Journal of Political Science, Vol.63, No. 4, December 2002, pp.371-388.