Online Workshop ‘Methodology Question in Non-Empirical Research’
Contemporary research in social sciences has largely taken an empirical route. Those who are inclined for non-empirical or theoretical research remain greatly worried. There major worry is that they are not aware of the various methodologies that are used in non-empirical or theoretical research. That is a problem not only before social sciences, but also before literature, humanities and philosophy scholars. The matter was highlighted in our previous Workshops on ‘Sampling’ (July 2022) and ‘Ph D Synopsis Writing’ (September 2022).
The CSSP is organising a Workshop on the ‘Methodology Question in Non-Empirical Research’ on 29 October 2022. The workshop will be conducted online. It will be addressed by eminent experts of the subject.
* Certificates will be issued to participants.
* Last Date for Registration – 28 October 2022. It is advised to register early. Last time, we had to close the registration before time as seats became full in spite of raising the number of seats twice.
* Registration Fee is Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
* A zoom link will be sent to each participant.
* A WhatsApp group of participants will be formed where all the information related to the workshop will be given.
If you have any queries, please contact Dr. Sanjay Kumar, Programme Coordinator (8858378872), Dr. Dharmendra Pratap Srivastava, Assistant Director (Academic) (9140552409) or Mr. Kamal Kumar Srivastava, Research Assistant (9721990988).